BHMS is a graduate degree in homeopathic and is equivalent to doctoral degree. The course is of five and a half years of duration with one year internship. The method of homeopathy is very different to cure diseases. It increases one’s own immunity to fight diseases. Some of the core subjects to be taught during the course are-Anatomy, physiology, Homeopathic pharmacy, pathology and microbiology, forensic medicine and toxicology, ENT, ophthalmology and many other such subjects. After completion of the course students become certified by the college to practice on their own.
Why to Take Admission in BHMS College ?
BHMS are the emerging subjects in medical field and provide lots of opportunity to students. After graduation you can work as a practitioner and have your own clinic. There are many job opportunities in government and private sectors for the BHMS students. These two courses are evolving and nowadays people are preferring ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine to cure their diseases as it is effective and less painful although the process is long. If you are considering to take admission in BHMS college, then, you are at the right place to start your career. After graduation, apart from being a practitioner you can also have different opportunities like-
- Government jobs- Many homeopathic health care centers, dispensaries and hospitals are run by government which ensures jobs with good salary and package. Many other opportunities are there in government sector as medical officers.
- Jobs in private companies as healthcare consultants and in private hospitals.
- Jobs in NGO’s- If you are passionate about social work and want to do something for the upliftment of society, then, you can practice your knowledge and skill here as well by providing free treatment to the poor.
- Research- After graduation you can further continue your studies by doing MD and enter into research field of clinical research.
- Hospital administration- This is an very important part in any hospital and is emerging as a specialization. Thus, many job opportunities for medical students.
Thus, admission in ayurvedic and homeopathic colleges is an opportunity for medical aspirants to start their career towards a brighter future.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION IN BHMS COLLEGE-
For 2017 admissions in BHMS colleges, there are some criterias to be fulfilled by the student and they are-
- Must have done matriculation in biology, physics, chemistry and english.
- Must have at least 55% or above in ‘10+2’ class.
- Must have qualified NEET-UG.
For further details on direct admission in BHMS college, you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.